Tuesday, October 30, 2012

nfl jerseys cheap where the cyclone watching the soldiers one full of energy

Go, today, is 14,north face clearance, we have reached the Meuse River near!
Of the recent past, the enemy gradually we left behind, a large force, and we have a certain distance, so with a vacuum between the troops and the follow-on force, I was ordered to bring up the rear, the cover of supplies and ammunition supplies.
I amazed one at another car length on the visual headset sounded again:
the forest, and the terrain is not suitable for large-scale armored warfare, so we are not washed out, can not see the enemy! our only beaten, it is not fair!'s not fair! forward.
has been immersed in the roar of an engine, or even cover up the sound of gunfire outside 3KM.
See around Seventh Armored Division soldiers are nervous busy, I have some itchy! Came to the battle four days, also did not miss the shot a gun.
I drove patrol troops, not because the episode just affect morale can not help but be proud of. Deep gaze back on the bus captains at him.
You like without you, there would be no today's 21 special forces unit! Came to the the fleet tail, where the cyclone watching the soldiers one full of energy, I smile to everyone talking about the joke to ease the tension.
Watching the a sally soldiers, me and the car on the visual smile.
If I know that soon after,nfl jerseys cheap, never to see less than when the group of soldiers, I do not know whether I have to laugh out. Fact, the entire battle I lost even greater than the full 21 special forces unit 1617 in the whole after the end of the Battle of France only surviving 38! I really know it all, I do not know if I would let large

No comments:

Post a Comment